Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome to my Beijing Blog!

I leave for Beijing in 13 days!! I am getting very excited to go. I am also nervous, so please keep me in prayer!

As you should all know by now I must raise $4200 to go on this trip. Well......I am at $3648!!
This leaves $552 left to raise. Praise God! It has been a wonderful journey of support raising. I want to thank everyone for their help with ideas and thank everyone for their prayers. The support has literally been overwhelming. This $3648 has come from only 50 people! That, to me, is amazing. If you haven't had a chance to give yet, don't worry, because there is no deadline for giving. You can still give while I am in Beijing and when I am home again. However, I am praying and believing God will provide the remaining balance before I leave for China.

I am thankful for everyone who supported me going on this trip. You showed your trust in God through believing that I was doing the right thing. Thank you for this. It means everything to me!

Please pray for the following things regarding the trip:
Safe travels (I am traveling alone)
I am still waiting for my visa (pray it comes this week)
Safety for myself and the rest of the team while we are there
Opportunities to share our faith

Thanks for praying!
Love
Jere

If you are interested in giving, please see older posts for details. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment