Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello!

If you are new to my blog, please make sure to visit older posts. If you are interested in donating to my trip, please scroll down a few posts for info on how to.

As you can see by the previous post, I am halfway to my goal! However, time is running out and I still have $2100 left to raise. If youre going to donate, please do it soon!

I am getting very excited as the time draws closer. I am still finishing up this semester with two finals tomorrow. Please pray for me!

One final update: On Monday May 18th I will be heading to Detroit Lakes, MN for a leadership retreat with Intervarsity Christian Fellowship. I will be spending Monday through Friday there with my friends Joel and Amos, both of whom I will be working with at IVCF this fall at UWS. I am looking forward to this retreat! Praise God for IVCF for paying for me to go!!

In Christ,
Jeremy Barden

No comments:

Post a Comment