Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Trip to China

Hello Again!!

You are here to read about my trip to China! If you are interested in receiving a support letter as well, please let me know!

On June 21st I will take my flight to Beijing where I will meet someone from Teach Overseas who will take me to Peking University for my five week stay as an ESL teacher. I will be staying on the campus with the rest of the Teach Overseas volunteers and staff. We will be assisting the university students in their ESL classes and spending our time outside the classroom with them as well.

This is my first trip outside of the United States and I am very excited! In order to go to China, I need support from my church body, my family and friends! If you are interested in how to help, you can pray for me and support me financially. I would appreciate both, but understand if you cannot give during this time. I would ask that you pray that God will open the doors for others to give and pray for wisdom for me.

If you are interested in making a donation, please go to www.teachoverseas.org/contribute
where you can use paypal or credit card. Just select "contribute to teacher or staff member" and put my name in the boxes.

You can also send a check to Teach Overseas by using the address given on the same webpage listed above. Just make sure to write my name on the MEMO line of your check.

Either way you give, Teach Overseas will notify me of your contribution.

Thanks for your time and please continue to visit this blog for updates. I will even continue to update my blog while in China!

Thank you!! Love, Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment