Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Nintendo 64: The Final List

Thanks to those who helped me recall this list:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (How could I forget!?)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Again..how could I forget!)
Perfect Dark
Super Smash Bros
Bomberman 64 (new!)
Goldeneye
Diddy Kong Racing
Geomen Mystical Ninja (new!)
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64Jet Force Gemini
Blast Corps
Star Fox 64
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
Star Wars: Roque Squadron
Fifa 99 (or was it 98?)

If there are any more, please refresh my memory!

1 comment:

  1. I know this is old. I was reading the blog you put on your Facebook status update and kept going. Anyway, I got excited when I saw Goldeneye and Diddy Kong Racing!! I used to play those on my brother's N64 all the time! Awesome games!!!

    ReplyDelete