Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A little bit about whats going on with me

Ive got a few hours to spare before class. Break was a blast and now Im back in school, because, like Ive always said, schoos fo foos. And that is me: a fool. Being back in school feels good though, and Im glad to be back and involved once more.
For you guys who dont know what Im doing, I am setting up a personally designed major. It is quite the process. I am developing something along the lines of Chemical Dependency Counseling. In the end it will probably have a different name (I can name it whatever I want to) but it will have to do with counseling. Therefore, I will have to end up going to grad school, but lets not think that far ahead right now.
Wednesdays are my long days. I have school from 9am to noon. Then I stay on campus because my roommates bring me here and its too cold to walk the ten blocks back home. I go back to class at 5pm to 7 30pm and from there I go to Intervarsity.
This semester will be a bit challenging, so please pray that everything will work out as far as continuing to piece together my major. Thanks for readin!

1 comment:

  1. If I had the time or talent, I'd go to grad school too. I think it is a high and admirable endeavor. Hopefully it works out well.

    ReplyDelete